Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Friday, October 24, 2008

Long Absence, Great Outpouring

Oh, my hands are itching to write!! But I don't have the luxury of time to do so at this moment, because the Lord is doing His great and mighty works now, as He always is.

The Apostolic Program Intake 11 is finally here! And it's already the 5th day, almost 1 week over. Pastors and ministers have come from all across the globe, I believe many have received great revelations, insights from the Word of God and blessings in abundance. It always amazes me when I think of how they, from different nations, different backgrounds, different cultures, having greater ministries and bigger churches would come to listen to our senior pastor Pr. David's preaching. Yet, this is the call of the Lord, and no one will evoke it. And as it is said in Isaiah 55:5, so it is the promise is materialised and brought forth to pass. I believe in years to come, it will continue to expand and bloom, greater move of the Holy Spirit like never before.

Serving during this period of 2 weeks is just awesome. There's no words accurate enough to describe that feeling, but I just feel it's so awesome, so humbled to be able to serve in His glorious presence, while I'm totally unworthy and incapable of anything without the Holy Spirit. God, I just want more of You, because all I need is found in you.

I do want to gather all the words and write something about the Apostolic Program, but I shall do this in November. This will be my last entry in October... Hopefully I will have a clear memory to write down everything I experience. I have taken 1 week off just to avail myself for His service. Not that I'm boasting of anything, but I really felt it so strongly and stronger each day, that there's nothing else that matters except to just be in His presence, to soak there in the Secret Place... (Oh God, please give me the word to write!)

Bye for now. See you guys in November. =) Stay blessed

No comments: