Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dream Come True

I think my dream is coming true. Yes, I'm talking about the one I had about the team of scientists coming to do tests on how much a person can withstand physical and emotional pain. Maybe you're reading this title and you're thinking to yourself, "Wow, her dream comes true! How nice." Well, let me tell you that if you didn't have a nice dream and it turns out to be true, it's nothing nice at all.

I know that when I had that dream, it was something very assuring, because although it was excruciatingly painful, but I withstood the pain and suffering, knowing deep in my heart and mind that Jesus was with me. Looks like I really am taking over my colleague's job... at least somewhat. Lord, please help me to keep the faith that you have imparted. Pain will come, but fear, you disappear and become powerless at the presence of Jesus Christ!
Picture taken from gettyimages.com

Psalm 23 (Amplified Bible)

 1THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.
    2He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.(A)
    3He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.
    4Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.
    5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with [a]oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
    6Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.

No comments: