Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Sunday, September 12, 2010

If

If you are here. Of which I know you won't be. But I still like to ask.
If your questions need an answer. Of which I wish you do. I would like to try and answer them, even though I don't have all the answers, even though I may not be able to answer them to the way you want them to be answered.
If you would just open up your heart, you will surely experience Him. Of which I firmly believe without a doubt.
If you have time. I wish you'd be the one asking, inviting, meeting.
If you could see what I see, you're the answer to my prayers.
If you would read this. Of which I know you won't.
If you would know what goes on in my mind and heart. It's more than I can bear.
If you would hold out your heart to the One, you will find the Way, the Truth, and Life in its abundance.
If you are free, you know where to find me. But only if you're willing.
If your heart and mind are not worn out from the day. Of which I hope you're not. I will be able to show you, that you're showered by His grace and mercy.
Only if.
But if this is how it has to be, Lord, so be it.
If my heart has grown cold, if my heart has gone weary. Lord, reignite the fire. Let Your love take me deeper.

No comments: