Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Found

Hillsong Church: Mighty to Save ~ Dave George

Amazing love, now what else shall I need?
Your name brings life; it's more than the air I breathe.

My world was changed when Your love You gave for me.
My purpose found, and all that You want for me.

And I found myself in You, Lord.
And I found myself in You.

So take me to a place where I can see You face to face
And all I wanna do, all I wanna do is worship You.

Jeremiah 29:12 - 14a -- Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord...

Psalm 46:10 -- Be still, and know that I am God.

No comments: