Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rain of Revival

This blog is titled "Rainbow of Promise".

When I pictured it in my head before launching it out, I knew it is going to be a blog for the Lord, to publish His things, His word, His working in my life. So even though sometimes I really feel like saying something about the political directions and the many things that are happening in our nation at the moment, I told myself I wasn't going to write them here.

I wasn't going to comment about what the politicians say or anything like that; my journalistic self isn't up to par to write political analysis pieces.

If I were to put any entries on political issues, it was all going to be copy and paste. XD so it defeats the purpose.

But yes, this blog is to give all glory to God, because He deserves it.

And hence, yes, praise the Lord that His promises are true.

And yes, though it may seem like the uncertainties of the future of Malaysia has increased even more after the by-election 2 days ago, I believe that God has something unprecedented in stored for Malaysia.

Budget 2009 is tomorrow -- but I believe everything that will tabled will be in favour of everyone, regardless of racial differences.

Aug 31 this year marks Malaysia's independence for the 51st year -- I believe it also marks the number of years that God has blessed this land with peace and development. It will also be the mark of a turning point for Malaysia, a new dawn that will bring about good changes in this nation.

Sept 16 is Malaysia Day. It's also D-day that is marked on everyone's heart, though it may not have been marked down on your calendar. Everyone is watching. Different parties are scrutinizing on different things. The old and the young are looking towards the date with a sense of anticipation and expectation. And we Christians ought to be watching plus praying.

Many prophecies have been released by prophets around the world that there will be a widespread of revival in Malaysia the way that has never happened before, and it will be one of the greatest in the whole of South East Asia. It's a call to pray.

Many people, regardless or race, are voicing out their demand for a change, through many forms of communication, especially through votes. Perceptions have changed since 10 years ago, but it has been changing and changing all these 50 years -- to my gladness. I don't believe it's due to advances in technology and influences of the West. I believe it's due to changes in the spiritual realm, that forces of darkness have continuously and will perpetually be more and more weakened as the Lord Jesus' Second Coming draws nearer each day.

I smell the rain of revival. It's time to pray. Gear up!

No comments: