Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Orange, Lime & Lemon

Are you lemon, orange or lime? says the headline...

I have always felt that I was lemon, though I am definitely born human.
But no matter whether you are lemon, lime or orange, you're still you, and I'm still me.

Yup! That's Right! I'm still Stacy, the one that is created and loved by God, a child of God. And I know that no matter what happens, He loves me the same forever.

"But why are you writing this? Why the affirmation?" you might ask.

I'll tell you it's not because this identity in Christ is not written in my heart and mind. It's not because I need to affirm or convince myself for another time that God loves me. But it's because His love is real, and I have experienced it.

I remembered the past five years that I have trusted Him and experienced Him in various situations and through numerous circumstances. I remembered through these five years that He has never failed be a single time. And as I rememebered, I realised that all these while, He's been answering my questions about life, and specifically about how things would turn out for my life. Tonight He's answered yet another question that I posted this afternoon...

Discipline VS Grace. What would your choice be? I want grace, Lord let me fall in love with You again.

No comments: