Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random Remark

Dear Readers, just a random remark here, if you're reading my blog and wondered why I share some word and passages in the Bible and label the posts "Radical Worship". It's because I deem our journey with God as a worship.

Quoting Pastor Joseph Prince, the greatest call in our lives is to be a worshipper. Since the Lord has said that true worship is worshiping in spirit and in truth, and the truth is Jesus, and Jesus is The Word; hence, the little sharings that I offer here, I hope to offer it to His glory.

By the way, there's no way I can share a testimony or write all the "Radical Worship" posts without first experiencing what I wrote, but Praise God, His Holy Spirit reminds us of all the things that we have learned, not only that, He also adds to what we learn by giving us more revelation. These revelations often come as I am writing, that's why sometimes the posts seem to end hanging, because I actually meant to write about the verses that came after, but as I elaborated on the former verses, it becomes too long for me to drive home two points in one long post.

I hope to experience more of Him and share with you more of what He is speaking to me. Let us continue on in His word and be rooted in His love. Hope to encourage you as you read, and myself as I write for His glory.

God bless :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is always teaching us through everyday events! We just need to have our eyes open.

I love your blog!

-Alisa Hope