Jeremiah 29:11 ~~
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.



God's Word for you Today

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Graduates Seminar

I remember the time when I was going to graduate in about 3 months' time, I was pretty nervous and unsure of what I was going to do. Even though I knew by God's grace and help, I have obtained a good qualification that enables me to soar to great heights, I didn't know where I was heading to. The future felt pretty scary with a lot of uncertainties.

And it was at that time that I thought to myself, how nice it would be if we could have a Graduates Seminar at church. People will learn more about the working world, how is working life different from student life, the dos and don'ts for interview, how to choose the right job by the guidance of God, etc etc.

But most of all, it would guide people to know the love of Jesus Christ and how He loves to bless us in all areas of our lives, including in our working life.

Praise the Lord, by His grace and strength, I am organiser for the Graduates Seminar 2009!

Honestly, there's only one statement that could summarise my part in this event: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Phil 4:13)

My hopes and dreams: that people would receive useful tips and guidance on finding the right job; have a clear understanding about how the working world is; receive overflowing blessings from the Lord by trusting Him; experience financial liberty in times of economic crisis as we trust in Him.

Come join us!

Date: 11 March 2009 (Wednesday)
Time: 8 p.m.
Venue: World Harvest Church (Wangsa Maju, KL)
Admission is free, refreshment are served.

Remember to bring your friends :)

No comments: